Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.592 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,685 (£429) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)