Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.761 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,254元 (£828) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)