Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,997 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,852 (€666) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (37 minutes ago)