Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.793 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,904 (€758) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)