Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,911 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,236 (€446) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)