Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12153 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,577 (Php37,660) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)