Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12654 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,051 (Php32,018) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)