Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,058元 ($1,037) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)