Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,016 ($582) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)