Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01164 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,911元 (₡ 421,922) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)