Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01118 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,520 (₡ 493,813) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (22 minutes ago)