Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.874 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,186 (€913) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)