Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01220 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,553元 (619,158 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)