Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01194 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,338 (614,399 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)