Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,841 (€749) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)