Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,548 (€831) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (34 minutes ago)