Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,757 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.941 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,281 (S/. 2,721) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)