Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.019 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,098 (S/. 2,030) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)