Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.075 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,175元 (S/. 2,976) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)