Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.123 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,354 (S/. 1,580) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)