Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.004 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,262 (S/. 1,628) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)