Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,707 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,248 (S/. 3,193) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (36 minutes ago)