Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,009 (S/. 2,361) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)