Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00959 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,506 (261,326 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (37 minutes ago)