Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00952 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,570 (375,069 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)