Cost of living in Lille, France vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,571元 (€852) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)