Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,589 (€743) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (44 minutes ago)