Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,532 (€752) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (41 minutes ago)