Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,732 (€863) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)