Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01108 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 99% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,987 (450,048 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)