Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01177 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 105% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,825元 (749,779 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)