Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01216 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 118% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,044元 (825,760 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)