Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01116 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 100% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,243 (559,232 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)