Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12217 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,400 (Php36,015) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)