Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13823 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,500 (Php18,086) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)