Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27210 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,962 (10,886 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)