Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30250 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,922 (19,577 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)