Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,656 in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)