Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,620元 in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,910 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)