Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,405 ($495) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)