Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,997元 (€874) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)