Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,465 (€608) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (40 minutes ago)