Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,535 (€610) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)