Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,455 (€843) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)