Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,997 (€765) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (about 1 hour ago)