Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23444 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,135 (9,107 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (35 minutes ago)