Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.479 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,411 (€1,125) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)