Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,960 (€891) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)