Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12133 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,397 (Php36,242) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 418 (about 1 hour ago)