Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,259 (€934) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)