Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,125 (€566) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)