Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zibo, China
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.861 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,407 (€815) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)