Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.679 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 89% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,306 (CHF 1,244) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)