Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.152 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 110% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,824 (CHF 1,234) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)