Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.932 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 99% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,478 (CHF 1,079) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)