Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.823 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 98% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,182 (CHF 906) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)