Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,276 (€836) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)