Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.814 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,194 (€921) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)