Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,052 (€775) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (42 minutes ago)