Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,395元 ($648) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)