Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.620 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,631 ($1,002) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)