Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.309 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,932 ($1,099) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)