Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.938 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,312元 ($1,054) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)