Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,317 ($1,097) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)