Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.438 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,800 (746 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)