Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14035 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,027 (RD$ 28,694) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (31 minutes ago)