Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05354 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,677 (₨87,361) in Larkana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)