Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,266元 (€913) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)