Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,812 (€518) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)