Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20104 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,589 (22,827 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)