Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20181 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,427 (21,935 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)