Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,672 (€855) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)