Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,962元 (€998) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)