Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06564 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,899 (₨44,164) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (28 minutes ago)