Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05356 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,018 (₨75,013) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)