Cost of living comparison between Laguna Niguel, California, United States and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.737 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,992 ($741) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)