Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.331 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,220 ($1,140) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)