Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01878 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,890元 (260,309 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)