Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01846 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,885 (264,681 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)