Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01781 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,495 (252,357 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)