Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01773 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,289 (241,875 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)