Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,511 (3,322 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)