Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.076 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,716 (3,235 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)