Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.100 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,893 (1,378 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)