Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31400 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,994 (ARS $12,719) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)