Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25943 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,740 (ARS $14,415) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)