Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36771 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,652元 (Mex$ 12,651) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)