Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33770 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,531 (Mex$ 13,417) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)