Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,810 ($b3,804) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)