Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,045 ($b3,044) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)