Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,046元 ($b5,033) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)