Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.938 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,982元 ($718) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)