Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,165 ($753) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)