Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28246 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,873元 (L 17,251) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)