Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27020 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,224 (L 19,334) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (38 minutes ago)