Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29004 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,705 (L 9,326) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)