Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28555 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,057 (L 17,709) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (44 minutes ago)