Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,028 (€694) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)