Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,704 (€734) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (30 minutes ago)