Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,859元 (€759) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)