Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06087 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,465 (¥122,637) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (38 minutes ago)