Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.629 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,899 (Dinar 172) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)