Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.588 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,821 (Dinar 258) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)