Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.578 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,888 (Dinar 217) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (39 minutes ago)