Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.144 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,873 (Dinar 325) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)