Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.114 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,029 (Dinar 318) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)