Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.568 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,840 (Dinar 259) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)