Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.377 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,876 (GH₵5,721) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)