Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.435 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,253元 (GH₵5,055) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)