Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.711 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,384 (GH₵1,978) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)