Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.378 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,804元 (GH₵4,213) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)