Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.682 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,826 (GH₵1,681) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)