Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05886 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,935 (¥117,817) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)