Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.556 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,754 (RM2,413) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)