Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.607 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,793 (RM3,604) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)