Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.550 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,968 (RM2,560) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)