Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.542 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,998 (RM1,944) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (43 minutes ago)